This course provides an overview of operations and maintenance functions that comprise most of the operations that must be managed on a day-to-day basis.
Why Operations & Maintenance ?
Facilities operations and maintenance are a major part of any business operation in today’s global market. The cost of operations and maintenance is about three to five times the cost of design and construction. By providing best practices in O&M service, you can increase customer satisfaction and enhance the value of the facility and the facility department.
- Introduction to Operations and Maintenance
- Architectural Services (Maintenance of the Architectural Features including Doors, Walls, Floors, Carpeting, Windows & Roofs)
- Card Access Control (Installation & Maintenance)
- Custodial Services (Daily Cleaning, Exterior Window Cleaning & Pest Control)
- Electrical Services (High & Low Voltage Electrical Distribution Systems, Lighting, Fire Detection & Suppression Systems)
- Elevator Services
- Grounds Services (Planting & Maintenance of the Lawns & Flower Beds)
- Mechanical Services (ACMV Systems)
- Operational Activities associated with each Building System
- Maintenance Programs to each Building System
- Case Study