Improper waste management in a facility could cause health and hygiene problem to occupants. 90 percent of waste are in liquid form and dispose through drainage system. Thus, this course present the appropriate drainage and waste management for a facility operator.
What is Drainage & Waste Management?
Waste Management and Minimization Compliance to Environmental Quality (Scheduled Waste) Regulations states identification, handling, labelling, transportation, storage, and spillage or discharge response for scheduled wastes attend training programs are the responsibility of a facility operator. There is a comprehensive range of forms with tasks for drainage and their drainage systems interrelate with the systems of water and wastewater.
Facility Manager Role
Biological and chemical monitoring and analysis if often used to indicate the effectiveness of waste management. A facility manager shall implement a control system to ensure these biological and chemical indicator value within limit.
- Source & Effect of Waste
- OSHA & Environmental Quality Regulation
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Nitride Content Measurement & Monitoring
- Contamination Disposal &Treatment
- Scheduled Waste Assessment & Planning
- Pipes & Tanks Integrity Inspection Methods
- Summary: “Do vs Don’t” in Drainage & Waste Management