This course aims to provide knowledge on operation, maintenance, repair, inspection and testing of lift & elevator.
What is Lift & Elevator?
Lift & elevator refer to a compartment or platform housed in a shaft for raising and lowering people or things to different levels.
Maintenance, Repair, Inspection & Testing – what, how & when?
This program is specifically customized for those with little or no lift & elevator experience responsible for facilities design, facilities management, maintenance management and inspections to have a refresher and deeper understanding of the lift & elevator.
The content focuses on essential lift & elevator knowledge and concepts. The primary goal of this program is to address the operation, maintenance, repair, inspection and testing of lift & elevator.
- Introduction to lift & elevator
- Overview of codes of practices for lift & elevator
- Types of lift & elevator systems
- Types of driving machines for lift & elevator
- Key components of lift & elevator
- Control & operation of lift & elevator
- Maintenance of lift & elevator
- Lift & elevator maintenances outcomes
- Repair of lift & elevator
- Lift & elevator repairing outcomes
- Inspection of lift & elevator
- Lift & elevator inspections outcomes
- Testing of lift & elevator
- Lift & elevator testing outcomes
- Modernisation of lift & elevator