This course aims to provide knowledge on the concept, business case, performance and strategy of sustainable Facilities Management (FM).
Why Sustainability ?
Sustainable FM maintains high performance and increases the lifespan and ultimately the value of physical assets. To implement Sustainable FM successfully in this competitive business operation, FM practitioner need to be knowledgeable about business management, strategic planning, operational & maintenance management and engineering towards sustainability in FM.
- What is Facilities Management (FM)?
- Strategic role of FM
- State of FM in Malaysia
- Principles of sustainable FM
- Drivers for sustainable FM
- Sustainable FM aspects
- Formulating a sustainable FM strategy
- Business case for sustainability
- Sustainable FM performances
- Sustainable FM strategy
- Life cycle costing analysis